Saturday, October 08, 2005

Cheers, Y'all from London!!!

Still in London.

Today I went on the London Eye. OK. I'm terrified of heights. I mean, really terrified of heights and I'm up in the air in this thing. Deep breath. Deep breath. It was a beautiful view and something I just had to do just to experience it and I'm glad I did, but ohmigod...my souvenir photo should be called "I Survived the London Eye."

It's been really incredible here walking by Westminster Abbey w/hot cocoa and looking up and seeing Big Ben. The lights and sounds and smells of Piccadilly Circus and Leincester Square and the theater district. Oh man, Cornish pasties are so yummy! We've been going around town on the double decker tour bus for transportation (actual guide commentary: "And over here is Green Park...because well...it's GREEN.") It's so expensive here though. That part isn't cool, but the energy and vibe here is a lot of fun. I'm loving London.

I can't believe I'm in the last leg of this fantastic trip. I've had some incredible experiences and every day I feel like the luckiest woman in the world. How in the world will I be able to go back to "regular" life and my office space in a little corner facing the damn walls after this????

No comments: