Wednesday, November 16, 2005

A "Little" Diversion

OK, my writer friend laughed at me very hard because I went to see "Chicken Little" tonight. Sure, I could've gone to see other movies, but I needed a silly crazy laugh, you know? It was too cute and I enjoyed it a lot. What was even better is that the theatre was empty so my husband and I could crack up as loud as we wanted to. I'm really looking forward to Memoirs of a Geisha, The Lion, the Witch & the Wardrobe and Harry Potter next.

Everyone needs a fun silly movie like this sometimes...

4 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

I enjoyed Chicken Little too. I like that hip porpupine. I'm not sure I'm up for the Geisha movie. The trailer looks so heavy. Which, of course, I'm sure it it. The book was so spectacular, but it does have quite a depressing premise. I can handle that in a book, but in movies I prefer lighter fare. I am a bit interested in seeing RENT having seen the stage show.

Deb R said...

I haven't seen CL yet, but I bet I will. I love watching kids' movies! I used to take neices and nephews or friends' kids to the movies so I could see them too, but then they all started getting too old and "cool" to be interested so now I just go all by myself and don't care if I look ridiculous. :-D

Deb R said...

Crap...just realized I spelled nieces wrong. Oh well. Hehehe.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see CL with my kiddos! My kids have decided to take me to see The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe for my b-day!