Thursday, September 08, 2005

Poker Run Scavenger Hunt

One of the activities that my group did was the Poker Run Scavenger Hunt. Arranged by the hotel, you're split into teams of 4 (or 3 in my case), given a packet w/a Polaroid, maps, entry fee money, and other things. You hop into a car and follow clues all over the Lake Mead/Hoover Dam/Boulder City, NV area and take pics or bring back clues from there. It was a lot of fun and we really got to see the countryside and sights in a way that we probably wouldn't normally!

Did I mention that we crossed over the Hoover Dam? COOL!!!

3 comments:

Deborah Boschert said...

Scavenger Hunt sounds super fun. I would totally get into that. (Now did you do it three times, or just post it three times?)

Karoda said...

Yea, this sounds like something that would be crazy fun! I'm glad you are enjoying yourself. I must have worked for the wrong companies, never had a work-related conference that was this much fun. :)

Elle said...

LOL!!! I accidentally posted it three times! It should be fine now.