Saturday, March 25, 2006

iPod Magic 8-Ball Meme

Yup. That's the back of my iPod with its Maria Callas quote. I bought this almost 2 years ago now. I don't know what I'd do without it, lol.

Thought I'd break out the iPod and try Diane's meme: Essentially, you go to "shuffle songs" and see which random songs answer your questions. Here goes:

How does the world see me?
Dreams by The Game

Will I have a happy life?
Think Twice by Erykah Badu

What do my friends really think of me?
Fool of Me by Me'Shell Ndegeocello
Oh my...

Do people secretly lust after me?
Fear Not of Man by Mos Def
I don't know what to say about that

How can I make myself happy?
Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea by Ella Fitzgerald
Or this one either, LOL

What should I do with my life?
Start from Scratch by The Game
LOL! I'm trying!

Will I ever have children?
Don't Cry by Seal

What is some good advice for me?
I Still Believe by Mariah Carey

How will I be remembered?
Don't Quit on Me by Ruben Studdard

What is my signature dance song?
Danger Zone by Gwen Stefani

What do I think my current theme song is?
Free by Destiny's Child

What song will play at my funeral?
Never Too Much by Luther Vandross

What type of men do I like?
The One by Prince

What is my day going to be like?
Oh No by the Commodores
LOL!

No comments: