Thursday, August 03, 2006

Art Sewciety Bleach Discharge Day Photos!


Finis (ABOVE) picks up her pre-bleached fabric...
Elle lays bleach gel over plastic canvas
Bennie and some of the supplies...
Elle's stitch resist before the bleach dip
Winifred spraying bleach over gingko leaves


I'm sorry everyone! I thought I posted these already! We had a great time experimenting with different bleach discharge techniques. We used 100% bleach for dipping, 100% in a spray bottle, diluted in a spray bottle, tick and thin versions of bleach gel, Ajax-style cleanser, and bleach pens. I even went Jackson Pollock and poured/threw bleach onto the fabric!

Enjoy the pics! You can hear what happened on the Podcast!

3 comments:

Susan said...

These are wonderful. I am really going to have to play with some of those ideas. What a marvelous group you get to play with.

Emmy said...

looks like so much fun love to try some of the ideas

Diane Doran said...

Wow, that looks like it was fun!